- Tuition is due by Thursday, October 4th.
- NO SCHOOL on the 8th
- As cooler weather approaches, please dress your child appropriately for outdoor play. We will be going outside each day until the temperature goes below 50. Make sure your child is wearing sneakers and has an extra sweatshirt in his cubby.
- The Story Mobile comes on the 3rd and the 17th. Please make sure the books are returned to school by these dates.
- MLP is part of the A+ School Rewards program at the Giant Food Market. Our school ID code is 02319. You will still earn your own bonus points, as always. Each time you shop at Giant and use you’re A+ School Rewards bonus card, MLP will benefit. Please ask your friends and relatives to help us, also. The program ends on 3/16/19.
- Picture Day is Tuesday, October 2nd with a rain date of Thursday the 4th. Pictures will be taken outside. See the attached flier for information.
- Our October field trip to Carpenter’s Pumpkin Patch is Thursday, October 11. Our bus leaves at 9:10 a.m. so be sure to have your child at school on time. Parents and children in strollers or backpacks are welcome to meet us at the farm, 75 Carpenter Lane in Linden at 9:30. The cost is $7 for each person, including siblings that might be with you. Your preschooler’s cost is already covered. All adults going along must pay me by check no later than Wednesday, the 10th. All students will ride the bus. Parents are welcome to follow the bus. We will be taking a hay ride to the pumpkin patch, where each person will get to choose a pumpkin to take home, so please bring plastic bags for each of your pumpkins.
- As part of Fire Prevention Week we will be visiting the South Williamsport Fire Department across the street from our school on the 17th. We will be learning about fire drills, what to do in the case of an emergency, and the equipment worn by the firefighters. We’ll even get to sit in the fire truck! We will practice a fire drill at some point during the week. Our own Tommy Lowmiller’s father is the Chief!
- Three crazy days will take place this month. CRAZY SOCK DAY will be on the 23rd. WACKY HAIR DAY will be on the 24th, and MISMATCHED DAY is the 25th.
- Lastly, the children will make Goblin Stew on the 30th and have their Halloween party on the 31st. Weather permitting, we will trick or treat at a few local businesses, share some Halloween songs, and collect treats. Your child is welcome to dress in costume for the day.